Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Been a long time

It's been so long since I last updated my blog.  I was hoping it would become a habit and something I would do on a regular basis.  Sadly, life took over in a big way and well the blog went to the back burner.  Between work, family, and daily responsibilities there was little time to even think about my blog much less write on it.  So now I return and hope that I can keep it up a little bit better, at least for the summer.

Right now I am happily enjoying my time with my son, Nicholas.  He is definitely keeping me busy playing blocks, looking at books, coloring, playing with puzzles, trains, going outside and generally running around all over the place.  And I thought I was going to be on vacation (phewwww).  But I wouldn't trade this for the world.  To be able to stay home and enjoy all of the little things he says and does is purely a blessing. 

Right now he is very much into his superheros.  He is so obsessed with the Avengers.  Absolutely loves everything and anything that has to do with Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor (or as he calls him Play, long story).  So I am constantly wrestling one of these characters he pretends to be.  It is quite an interesting scene in my house on a daily basis.  I have a feeling that if video taped with some funny music in the background the video would be a riot!  Ha ha!  Which makes me wonder do all parents look as crazy playing with their kids in the privacy of their own home?  How silly do you or your other family members look playing with the little ones in your household?

No comments:

Post a Comment