Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School

It's back to school time!  So now I begin to feel that mixed up feeling of excitement and dread.  Excitement because it is a fresh start, new students, and a chance to help more kids learn and flourish.  The dread I feel because of early rising, leaving my little boy, and the pressures of making sure that ALL of my students learn and flourish. 

I have yet to worry about my baby boy going off to school, for now it is just me off to school (aka work).  I am really hoping that this year will bring a lot of joy, hard work, learning, and passion from myself and the students.  I may not know my students yet, but I already know that I will grow to love them as I end up doing every year.  I just remind myself that I want and need to be the teacher to my students that I would want for my own son.

What do you hope for your children this school year??

No comments:

Post a Comment